The Billing Project Analyst is located onsite in the Gaithersburg, MD office.
The Billing Project Analyst will have experience in various functions ie; billing, GL, project accounting & analysis, and revenue recognition for professional services.
The Billing Project Analyst will analyze project and contracts for revenue and billing, determine correct course of action, generate bills, suggest revenue correction if needed, and generate project profitability reports.
•Owner of the PeopleSoft “Billings and Contracts” modules for individual projects that are assigned by Manager.
•Responsible for analysis and review of project billing/invoicing status as well as making independent decisions regarding the monthly billing activities for assigned projects.
•Responsible for accurately updating and generating reports and schedules used by Business Partners, and Operations to financially manage projects.
• BA/BS in Accounting/Business or equivalent Covance experience
• Minimum 4 years finance billing and revenue recognition accounting or project analysis for professional services.
• Minimum 2 years PeopleSoft experience preferred
• Computer competency including moderate Excel skills
• Detail oriented and highly accurate
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and effective time management skills