The Sample Coordinator will work onsite at our Madison, WI facility. The Sample Coordinator will assist our Food Solutions Management Department which offers food testing and nutritional labeling testing for clients.
Duties for this role include entering orders, logging samples into our database and checking for accuracy.
This role is Full-Time position - 1st and 2nd Shift positions available. Pay starts at 13.50 per hour.
This is a great position for college students, retirees, at home parents who want to earn some additional income on a set schedule.
Additional job duties include:
• Learn sample accession tasks including: opening, entering, tracking, and labeling of samples.
• Position will be introduced to food, dietary supplements and micro samples for entry.
• Learn to Coordinate with Client Service Associates to establish or update customer service procedures, with guidance, as appropriate.
• Learn to communicate discrepancies to appropriate personnel and assist with problem solving.
• Learns to handle internal customer inquiries, solve problems with assistance, and contact internal clients for clarification as needed.
• Learn LabWare Laboratory Information System (NIMS) and how to use in daily duties.
• Assists group with analysis of CAIRs and CAPAs as assigned.
•High School diploma or equivalent.
•1-2 years of experience desired.
•Customer service skills including attention to detail, accuracy, confidentiality and communication skills.
•Ability to identify and communicate customer service needs.