Covance's GMP regulated lab is seeking a Research Associate II to join their Protein Chemistry group in Greenfield, IN.
This position provides an opportunity to further enhance your assay development skills, while functioning in a leadership capacity.
If the keywords below sound familiar to you please do not hesitate to apply to become a valued employee of the world's largest drug development CRO.
Keywords: Size Exclusion Chromatography, Reverse Phase, Peptide map, CE-SDS, Compendial assays (pH, physical appearance)
- Independently analyze samples and/or validate methodologies for various compounds and components in compliance with appropriate SOPs and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Troubleshoots assays, with minimal guidance.
- Document work and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
- Recognizes deviations from expected results and recommends appropriate action.
- Suggests and performs modifications to test methods or procedures based on existing precedence, or technical experience in area of responsibility.
- Identifies and takes appropriate action with problems or potential problems in technical area of responsibility.
- Ability to implement an action plan for solving project or technical problems as they occur.
- Independently sets up, maintains, operates and performs routine and non-routine maintenance on general equipment, including problem identification and resolution.
- Support the implementation of startup priorities, systems and SOPs for the biotechnology group.
- Serve as primary analyst on projects, overseeing a small group of technical personnel, with supervision.
- Provides input and may lead projects.
- Plan, monitor and guide project work.
- Ability to write, revise, and review SOPs and methods for compliance with regulatory guidelines.