The Financial Analyst - Indianapolis, IN has the following primary responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of the global annual budget and monthly forecasts.
- Provide analytical support to department management on all financial matters including (but not limited to) budgets, forecasts, performance metrics, financial analysis for capital requests, and process improvement initiatives. Build and maintain close relationships and partner with key business leaders to ensure that they have a good understanding of their business drivers. Recognize and recommend action to take when the Company is under/over performance to plan.
- Utilize systems and develop tools to facilitate a deeper insight into business performance and support decision-making processes.
- Provide detailed analytical support for Capital Expenditure Requests. Meet with functional management to understand the request and gather all information necessary for analysis. Prepare the financial analysis utilizing the corporate CEP model. Use additional means to develop and perform thorough analysis.
- Support the review of capital expenditures, including coordination of periodic reviews of major projects with staff and project managers, and for post-project analysis of key historic project spending.
- Foster a signature client service focus in the performance of all business unit decision support activities to ensure the adequacy and timeliness of information provided, and to maintain positive relationships with all internal business partners.