Covance Research Assistant II- ELISA
Covance wants you! Are you ready to start your career in the world of drug discovery? Covance's Bio analytical team is hiring a Research Assistant II for their large molecule laboratory in Chantilly, VA. This is great experience for applicants with at least 3 years of relevant experience. We offer job flexibility, full benefits, and most importantly a work environment that foster creativity and growth.
Our Chantilly, VA facility is focused on large molecule BioA, so previous experience with immunochemistry/ bioassay is preferred.
As a Research Assistant II, you will..
• Organize, conduct and evaluate analytical results and testing.
• Maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
• Independently set-up, maintain, operate and perform routine and non-routine maintenance on general equipment.
• Perform quality control review of data.
• Inform Study Director, Principal Investigator and/or management of any problems and/or deviations that may affect integrity of the data; participates in corrective action of problems.
• Make suggestions for modifications in test methods or procedures.
• Provide input and participate in project meetings, plans, monitors and guides project work.
• Participate in client visits as needed, assist in communicating technical information.
• Participate in process improvement initiatives.
• Assist in evaluation of data for incorporation into written reports.
• Assist in writing reports, methods, protocols and SOPs.