Get ready to redefine what’s possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples’ lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Join us as we speed the delivery of groundbreaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow’s drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients—and your career.
Covance has a job openings for on-call Clinical Quality Coordinators at its Daytona Beach, FL facility!
The Clinical Quality Coordinator will read and understand study protocols and organize study events according to protocols.
Responsibilities associates with this position:
- Coordinates, prepares for, and participates in regulatory inspections when requested
- Act as an expert on broad based routine (day-to-day) and provides guidance to teams for GCP and SOP compliance issues
- Interprets GCPs, applicable GLPs, and cGMPs and associated regulatory documents to facilitate auditing and process improvement recommendations
- Develop a schedule to measure the completion and effectiveness of corrective and preventative actions and routinely follows up on corrective and preventative actions to ensure the completion and effectiveness
- Ensures through process and data inspections that the SOPs, which are involved in the conduct of a study, are current and practiced
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for process improvement based on observations. Participates in and guides process improvement activities in both small intradepartmental group as well as complex and possible multi-departmental interactions
- Notifies management of observed quality and compliance trends in the areas inspected
- Recommends modifications in procedures to fit special needs or problems and involves supervisor when assistance in process improvement/resolution is necessary
- Ensures that client and participant confidentiality is maintained
- Maintains constant awareness of participant safety and dignity at all times
- Ensures logistical feasibility and structures study activities to meet protocol requirements as required
Covance believes that their best-in-class employees deserve first-class benefits. Covance offers an outstanding benefits package including medical & dental insurance, tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, short and long-term disability, and life insurance.
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career.