Covance Research Assistant- Flow Cytometry
Do you have experience with Flow Cytometry? If you do, then Covance has an outstanding job for you as an Research Assistant- Flow Cytometry in our Madison, WI facility.
Why join Covance? We are utilizing cutting edge equipment, growing rapidly and provide outstanding career advancement while working with the best of the best in the field.
We have several 1st shift and 2nd shift positions available.
Read a direct quote from Joel, a manager at our Madison site: “We are an up and coming group within the Madison site that will be expanding its immunology services in the near future!”
Responsibilities of the Research Assistant- Flow Cytometry Job:
• Utilizing your skills, you will organize, conduct and analyze results of Immunotoxicology assays.
• You will maintain excellent study documentation and laboratory records.
• Independently you will set-up, maintain, operate and performs routine and non-routine maintenance on general equipment.
• Partnering with management or the Study Director or Principal Investigator inform of any problems and/or deviations that may affect the integrity of the data and participates in corrective action of problems.
• You will be viewed as a leader and will help promote a cohesive team environment.
• You will make suggestions for modifications in test methods or procedures.
• You will provide input and participate in project meetings.
• You will share your knowledge by training and assisting less experienced staff.
• As part of the team, you will participate in client visits and assist in communicating technical information.
• You will effectively plan and utilize personnel and resources for timely completion of assigned projects.