Covance Research Assistant - Protein Chemistry
Covance's GMP labs are hiring a Research Assistant III for the Protein Chemistry- BioAssay division in Greenfield, IN.
- Independently analyze samples and/or validate methodologies for various compounds and components in compliance with appropriate SOPs and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Document work and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
- Recognizes deviations from expected results and takes appropriate action.
- Identifies and takes appropriate action with problems or potential problems in technical area of responsibility.
- Set-up, maintain, operate and perform routine and non-routine maintenance on general equipment, including problem identification and resolution.
- Support the implementation of startup priorities, systems and SOPs for the biotechnology group.
- Provide input and participate in project meetings.
- Plan, monitor and guide project work
- Serve as primary analyst on projects