Covance Research Assistant III- BioA
Covance wants you! Are you ready to start your career in the world of drug discovery? Covance's is hiring a Sr. Research Assistant for their large molecule, BioA laboratory in Chantilly, VA. This is great experience for applicants with at least 4 years of relevant experience. We offer job flexibility, full benefits, and most importantly a work environment that foster creativity and growth.
Our Chantilly, VA facility is focused on large molecule BioA, so previous experience with immunochemistry/ bioassay method development is preferred.
As a Research Assistant III/ Sr. Research Assistant, you will...
- Assist in setting up and performing method development and validation of various analytes in a variety of matrices.
- Serve as lead chemist on projects, overseeing a small group of technical staff.
- Perform complex analyses using unfamiliar or new methods, asking for scientific guidance as needed.
- Make suggestions for modifications in test methods or procedures.
- Provide input and participates in project meetings, plans, monitors and guides project work.
- Train, mentor, and assist less experienced staff.
- Participate in new equipment and instrument assessment and qualification, as appropriate.
- Participate in client visits as needed, assists in communicating technical information.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Assist in evaluation of data for incorporation into written reports.
- Write SOPs and methods.