Covance Entry-level Immunochemistry Analyst
Covance wants you! Are you ready to start your career in the world of drug discovery? Covance's Bio analytical team is hiring a entry-level analysts for their immunochemistry laboratory in Indianapolis, IN. This is great experience for a recent science grad with at least 1 year of undergraduate research or industry experience. We offer job flexibility, full benefits, and most importantly a work environment that foster creativity and career growth.
Experience working with antibodies (ELISAs, flow cytometry) and knowledge of immunological principles is preferred.
In this role you will...
• Determine the concentration of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients within a variety of matrices via LC-MS in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
• Learn how to document work and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
• Learn how to use laboratory equipment appropriate for assigned tasks.
• Attends and participates in project meetings.
• Learn to perform QC review of data.
• Learn to recognize deviations from normal results and informs Study Director, Principal Investigator and/or management of any problems and/or deviations that may affect the integrity of the data.
• Learn to plan assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
• Contribute to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members.
• Support process improvement initiatives.
• Maintain a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Learn to interact with internal clients.
Thrive personally and professionally at Covance
Working at Covance, you’ll continue to grow in our learning-based culture so you’ll know how to expertly respond and adapt as the industry continues to evolve. Here, you’ll put your education to work as you play a meaningful role in advancing healthcare.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. This includes 21 days of personal time off, 7 paid holidays, medical and dental insurance as well as tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, along with short and long-term disability and life insurance.