Covance is hiring a Project Coordinator to join their global team in Redmond, WA.
Join a global leader, grow your career and continue your education with Tuition Reimbursment!
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Supporting the conduct of project work to meet scientific, regulatory and client requirements. Support multiple concurrent projects where multi-dimensional project coordination and basic scientific understanding is required
- Provide day-to-day project support of; LIMs data entry, basic client communications (shipping/receiving confirmation, logistical questions), coordinating project related activities as work moves through the laboratory. This position supports the assigned Project Manager in meeting the clients’ needs and works in a collaborative fashion with both the client and Project Manager.
- Support the project set-up and closure activities including sample disposition and billing.
- Responsible for operational interactions with clients.
- Follow established study execution procedures. Identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Act efficiently in an environment with dynamic timelines and priorities and demonstrate the ability to manage conflicting priorities and make timely decisions.
- Provide relevant information to assure accuracy of forecast and revenue recognition.
- Participates in post project assessments by providing input on team performance.
- Establish excellent working relationships with client project teams to ensure client satisfaction and operations excellence. Act as an ambassador on behalf of the client across Covance business units: exemplify the concept of Signature Client Service.
- Maintain a close working relationship with clients by holding or participating in regular group meetings. Participate in client project status meetings with responsibilities including agenda preparation, develop project tracking worksheets, prepare meeting summaries, etc.
- Communicate final protocol or sample analysis outline to project team.
- Monitor/evaluate/review the scientific performance of the study. Provide clients with regular progress updates.
- Contribute to technical policies, such as SOPs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.