Covance Report Coordinator - Life Science Technical Writer
Covance's BioAnalytical team is looking for a Report Coordinator/Technical Writer to join their team in Chantilly, VA.
The Report Coordinator documents and generates bioanalysis study reports, analyzes results tables, and corresponds in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. You must have good writing skills; the ability to take broad laboratory data and, using a template, correctly format, insert, and edit the data; and proficency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Track project status for multiple ongoing studies using a variety of software applications/databases and laboratory information management systems (LIMs)
- Prepare data tables which includes completing basic statistical analysis in table generation programs and compiled data tables
- Create the study report using details described in the protocol and protocol
- amendments and Covance or client-specific requirements
- Incorporate contributions (protocol, amendments, certificates of analysis, contributor reports) into a draft report
- Address quality assurance (QA) inspection items
- Print, bind, and mail draft and final study documents
- Prepare shipping paperwork for study documents
- Schedule and coordinate study report finalization efforts
- Prepare report amendments