|Learns to use laboratory equipment appropriate for assigned tasks. |
• Learns how to review and interpret study protocol for test material formulation procedures and to ensure that a study tasks are conducted according with protocol, SOPs, and GLPs.
• Learns the process of formulation verification and storage of prepared test materials.
• Learns procedures for safe handling of test materials.
• Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
• Reports all animal care concerns and becomes involved in the resolution and appropriate corrective action, when necessary.
• Learns to plan assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedules multiple assignments.
• Contributes to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members.
• Supports process improvement initiatives.
• Performs other related duties as assigned