We have an exciting opportunity for an Innovation Lead to join our Immunotoxicology & Immunology (I&I) team in Greenfield. Covance's work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on the lives of millions worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work.
What we’re looking for in you:
PhD or DMV preferred, or equivalent degree plus 3-5 years of experience or
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in related discipline plus 10 -12 years of experience.
Why People choose to work at Covance
"At Covance, it’s our people that make us great – it’s what our clients, our partners and, most importantly, what our employees say. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to work with extraordinary people with diverse viewpoints. You’ll discover your own outstanding potential as we build an even stronger organization with industry leaders from early development to the clinic and beyond. We help our clients develop medicines that improve health and improve lives of their family and friends"
PhD or DMV preferred, or equivalent degree plus 3-5 years of experience or Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in related discipline plus 10 -12 years of experience. Experience may be substituted for education.
Years of experience in the job discipline: 8+ years required
Years of experience in other professional roles:
Other required work-related experiences:
• Drug development experience is required.
• Experience in regulated GLP/GCP environment is required.
• Prior I&I or equivalent procedures, method development, and validation experience required.
• Additional experience with Immunology lab instrumentation for Flow Cytometry, ELISA, Cell Culture, and ELISPOT is preferred.
• Skilled in performing presentations.
• Skilled time management, planning and budgeting.
• Experienced in leading and developing people.
• Experience leading meetings is required.