Sample Coordinator, Food Solutions - Brea, California
1st Shift 7:30am to 4:00pm
- Learn sample accession tasks including: opening, entering, tracking, labeling, and disposition of samples.
- Position will be introduced to food, dietary supplements and micro samples for entry.
- Learn to Coordinate with Client Service Coordinators to establish or update customer service procedures, with guidance, as appropriate.
- Learn to communicate discrepancies to appropriate personnel and assist with problem solving.
- Learns to handle internal customer inquiries, solve problems with assistance, and contact internal clients for clarification as needed.
- Learn LabWare Laboratory Information System (NIMS) and how to use in daily duties.
- Assists group with analysis of CAIRs and CAPAs as assigned.