Accountable for supporting the development, analyses, interpretation and presentation of primary and secondary data in support of operational strategy and planning
- Conducts data mining of internal and external databases and initiates/oversees the collection of primary data for use in development of robust strategies for clinical trials (country/site mix, site selection, enrollment modeling.).
- Participates in the development of proposals and bid defenses; provides recommendations on the most appropriate use of data to support proposals and bid defense presentations.
- Actively participates on cross-functional teams that plan, analyze, and present proposals and bid defenses as part of winning new business and maintaining client base.
- Serves as functional bidder for multiple service and stand-alone RFPs as appropriate; prepares/oversees preparation of the budget and text for proposals for which feasibility and/or site identification is included.
- Leads cross functional teams to coordinate full feasibility efforts; responsible for final report creation and delivery, as well as presentation to the client in close collaboration with Covance therapeutic experts.
- Provides oversight to site identification/selection assessments through:
- Working collaboratively with therapeutic experts to set initial strategy at the time of the RFP and through discussions with the client and cross functional team members
- Creating site assessment surveys
- Overseeing creation of optimal site profile and site list development in collaboration with therapeutic experts and feasibility associates
- Reviewing data received from sites
- Determining parameters for tiering sites
- Providing PSV recommendations.
- Participates in intra and inter-departmental meetings, presenting information on feasibility offerings, demonstrating continued value-add of the department and providing training on best practices, processes and tools.
Develops networking abilities and has an ability/willingness to work with individuals across the globe.