Sample Management Supervisor, Food Solutions - Battle Creek, MI
Are you looking for a Supervisory Opportunity in a fast paced Global and growing industry? We receive samples from all over the world!
- To supervise the activities of scientific and operational staff responsible for sample preparation for the chemistry and microbiology laboratory.
- Responsible for analytical data review, data management, and table generation, as applicable.
- All activities are conducted in compliance with appropriate SOPs, regulatory agency guidelines.
- Schedules staff and assigns resources. Identifies resource needs and coordinates installation and maintenance of laboratory equipment and space, as applicable.
- Prepares technical report for clients
- Reviews cost estimates; compiles and provides revenue and forecast information
- Develops appropriate training plans and ensures staff is trained.
- Develops expertise in operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of complex equipment or software.
- Performs general human resources responsibilities, including recruitment activities, performance evaluations, and progressive discipline.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, recommends solutions, and implements action plans.
- May act as front line contact for internal and external clients.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.