Recent Chemistry grads! It's not too late to snag the perfect position before graduation. Are you ready to start your career in the world of drug discovery? Covance's Bio analytical team is hiring several entry-level chemists for their laboratory in Madison, WI.
This is great experience for a recent science grad whose looking for a foot-in-the door to the pharmaceutical industry. We offer job flexibility, full benefits, and most importantly a work environment that foster creativity and career growth.
Individuals with previous lab experience, specifically HPLC-MS/MS and/or GC is preferred, but not required. Knowledge and experience of basic scientific principles, documentation of work and pipetting are essential.
In this role you will...
Learn to conduct routine analyses of biological samples via HPLC-MS-MS in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
• Learn how to document work and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
• Learn how to use laboratory equipment appropriate for assigned tasks.
• Attends and participates in project meetings.
• Learn to perform QC review of data.
• Learn to recognize deviations from normal results and informs Study Director, Principal Investigator and/or management of any problems and/or deviations that may affect the integrity of the data.
• Learn to plan assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
• Contribute to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members.
• Support process improvement initiatives.
• Maintain a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Learn to interact with internal clients.
No experience required.