Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Participate in the design, develop and implementation of database systems based on customer requirements.
- Participate in the optimization of database systems for performance efficiency.
- Participate in the full development cycle from product inception, research and prototyping to release in production.
- Prepare design specifications and functional documentations for assigned database projects
- Participate in On Call support rotation including supporting current production applications
- Develop complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Demonstrate ability to develop a high degree of autonomy in performing the tasks outlined above.
- BS required/MS preferred in computer science, information systems, life sciences, or similar.
- 2 years of experience in database design and data modeling post BS (may include academic training).
- Formal academic training in computer science or related discipline.
- Good understanding of operational and dimensional database models, including logical and physical design using SQL Server, Oracle, or similar.
- Knowledge of database programming using T-SQL, PL/SQL, or similar.
- Knowledge of query performance tuning.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills..
- Experience delivering data to staging environments, data warehouses and data marts.
- Experience with Oracle database development, including PL/SQL.
- Experience with data modeling using ERwin Data Modeler.
- Knowledge of working in regulated/validated environments (for example, an FDA-regulated laboratory).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed