At Covance, we offer real work assignments that complement one's education, are challenging and are recognized by the organization as valuable. Our interns have the opportunity to showcase their work, allowing them to demonstrate their achievements by interacting with and presenting to Covance senior management, their supervisor and mentors. In addition, Covance encourages professional development and career exploration through program workshops, each designed to help students prepare for a thriving career in our industry.
The Covance Global Marketing team is looking for our 2018 set of summer interns to continue to foster the organization’s future leadership. Our interns will have the opportunity to experience real world business projects while learning the ropes of a world-class global marketing organization, and at the same time, participate in productive and valuable projects.
An example of some critical projects one of our interns could expect to work on include:
- Developing/enhancing differentiation materials and programs across our business lines
- Maximize marketing analytics through dashboard development and best practice implementation
- Work closely with our event team to assure Covance best-in-class presentation in some of the largest industry conferences, such as DIA
- Help drive segmentation and messaging across our different business units
- Help roll out the new Covance innovation platform
Working toward a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in marketing, business administration, or other related areas of concentration
•Strong communication skills
•Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Products
•Ability to multitask
•Attention to detail
•Ability to work with minimal guidance