The Manager of Strategic Sourcing is responsible for assigned Global Collection Supplies Catalog management. The manager will identify, develop and implement strategic/tactical solutions that drive Collection Supply documentation, marketing and technology enhancements for global management of data for internal customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide client consultation, Collection Supplies oversite, Global communication, and documentation management for collection supplies system.
- Set priorities and policies that align to Global Collection Supply strategy and Commercial Development.
- Daily task assignments for all Collection Supplies resources and data management within the Cataloging system
- Maintain metrics and provide leadership for direct reports as applicable
- Primary Collection Supplies functions of the Manager is to maintain current support documentation and keep multiple data bases in sync including the Container Catalog
- Ability to coach and mentor direct reports as assigned
- Where applicable, conduct employee performance reviews and set developmental objectives
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of work as required by end-user or site procedures
- Provide leadership and work-related training and maintaining appropriate levels of departmental coverage
- Manage the production, narrative and distribution of monthly departmental statistics and performance
- Optimize Supply Chain inventory strategies to service customer needs while minimizing inventory-holding costs and maximize the expiration dating on incoming products