Due to our growth – we are in need of experienced Research Assistants for our Greenfield, IN site. Do you have at least 3 years of GLP and non-clinical research experience? Do you want to grow your career with an industry leader? We are paying for your experience – our hourly rate is between $20.00 and $30.00 (depending on experience). We are also offering a $1500.00 sign-on bonus!
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Independently carry out technical phases of complex studies, including study management, data review and organization, QA audit response, internal and external client communication skills, quality control, and archiving.
- Understand and interpret a complex protocol.
- Ensure studies are conducted according to protocol, standard operating procedures and government regulations.
- Maintains well documented laboratory records according to GLPs.
- Performs advanced dosing and clinical sampling techniques
- Performs basic ECG, blood pressure and body temperature measurement procedures as appropriate.
- Maintains animal rooms and equipment in compliance with GLP and AAALAC requirements.
- Recognizes deviations from expected results and takes appropriate action.
- Receive, donate and euthanize animals according to AVMA guidelines.
- Able to adapt techniques to new procedures or particular needs as directed.
- Reviews own and others data and identifies potential problems.
- May train, assist and instruct less experienced staff.
- Involvement in system application administrator roles: validation of equipment/assessments and equipment management.
- Assist in preparation of study costing, staff plans, and scheduling activities.
- Involved in client/customer management.
- Participate in client visits, debriefings, and study initiations.
- Participate in scientific presentations and posters (i.e. AALAS, MARTA).
- Develop new procedures and associated SOPs.
- Reporting all animal care concerns and becoming involved in resolution and appropriate corrective action if necessary.
- Maintains client confidentiality at all times
Why People Choose to Work at Covance
"At Covance, it’s our people that make us great – it’s what our clients, our partners and, most importantly, what our employees say. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to work with exceptional people with diverse viewpoints. You’ll discover your own extraordinary potential as we build an even stronger organization with industry leaders from early development to the clinic and beyond."
Build your Skills at Covance
With healthcare and pharmaceutical industries growing, join Covance to grow your career where you can retire.
We offer very competitive benefits that will look after you. Your benefit package includes medical and dental insurance as well as tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, along with short and long-term disability and life insurance. Not to mention 21 days of PTO!