The Global Specimen Solutions, Inc. Test Lead will be responsible for working with GSS current and future systems and technologies. Develop test strategies and test plans. Assess software quality through manual and automated testing; be responsible for developing and executing test cases, finding and reporting bugs and incorrect behavior.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA staff to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Record test failures and errors and report to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Experience in GAMP5 validation processes in a 21CFR Part11 regulated environment.
- Experience in external-facing web-based software testing, preferably in enterprise web application, eCommerce, or SaaS platform software quality assurance
- Working in conjunction with GSS operations and Data Management groups, provide assistance in troubleshooting and resolving any production queries and/or anomalies as requested
- Other duties as assigned