A career at Covance provides our employees the unique chance to create an immediate impact and difference in our patient’s lives. Joining Covance will offer a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative work place, along with access to comprehensive benefits. As an employee your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting. Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner.
We are currently hiring a Clinic Supervisor for our Daytona Beach, FL office.
This is your opportunity to have an exciting career while making a difference in people’s lives.
Essential Job Duties
The Clinic Supervisor directly oversees the staff which may consist of RNs, LVN/LPNs & Research Technicians.
Additional Job Responsibilities include:
- Play an active role in the development and implementation of Quality within his/her area of responsibility
- Ensure that appropriate training programs are in place so that all personnel under his/her supervision are adequately and properly trained for their job requirements
- Ensure that all training files are up to date and complete in accordance with SOPs and ICH/GCP
- Ensures that the CRF product meets the customer expectations
- Assist with planning of study set up, as needed
- Ensure that the staff under his/her supervision area at all times adequate in quality and quantity to meet the agreed forecasted workload. Recommend changes if necessary and justify them in accordance with company policy
- Keep management up to date on all aspects of his/her job and initiate improvements
- Manage his/her area so as to meet the budgeted standard of performance
- Performs supervisory duties including but not limited to interviewing, hiring, training, intervention, discipline, and discharge of operations staff
- Schedules investigators for protocol-related tasks.
- Updates or creates SOPs/P&Ps germane to their area of expertise.
- Schedules staff as appropriate for clinic requirements.