Glassware Technician I -Food Solutions (2nd shift)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs any variety of glassware washing (ex. picks up, rinses with the appropriate solvent, stores properly, cleans pipettes, performs siliconizing) in all glasswash areas.
- Operation of glasswash equipment (ex. Lancer washers).
- Documentation of glasswash cycle issues in glasswash logbooks.
- Maintain glasswash areas (ex.. clean up, sweep, etc.).
- Provides work directions and technical advice to other staff members.
- Maintains glasswash equipment and logbook documentation.
- Assist more skilled personnel with additional duties.
- May work flexible schedule based on lab glassware needs.
- May work with and dispose of hazardous waste.
- Trains less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attend mandatory training as required.
- Be able to work 2nd shift (2:30-11:15).
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs.