Thrive in a Collaborative Environment and Advance your Career
Are you an organized person who can work independently and take ownership of your career? Would you like to gain on-the-job skills while helping advance life-changing medicines?
If you are looking to enter a nurturing environment that provides a clear path to advancement, consider furthering your career as a Covance Clinical Research Associate (CRA). In this role, you will:
- Oversee site monitoring responsibilities with remote and in-person visits
- Work in a flexible environment with a close-knit team
- Use time management and people skills to ensure complianceWorking both field and home-based, our CRAs form strong connections with a team that works together to achieve shared success. As a CRA at Covance, you can expect to:
- Why CRAs choose Covance
- Build a long-term career path as you join a CRA team where people stay for an average of 6 to 10 years
- Develop your skills through in-depth CRA training and mentoring, opening up new opportunities to further your career
- Gain exposure to studies across early clinical development to late stage trials – and explore new opportunities across outside business units
- Embrace our people-focused culture that helps you achieve a work/life balance and ensures your ability to focus on what's important to you
- Work with top-notch people as you serve as a valuable partner to clinical sitesCRAs are the most successful at Covance with at least two years of clinical monitoring experience along with:
- What we’re looking for
A university or college degree, or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing licensure)
- Familiarity with following Standard Operating Procedures, ICH guidelines and GCP
- Experience conducting pre-study, site initiation, routine monitoring and close out visits
- Ability to negotiate study budgets with investigators and assist the Covance legal department with statements of agreements
- Deep understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting
- Therapeutic experience including but not limited to cardiovascular, diabetes, oncology, infectious disease, neuroscience, metabolism and vaccines
- A valid driver’s license“I work very hard but have a good balance. My manager is very supportive and in tune to my professional development.”"Clients want to work with us. I truly believe we have quality work and quality people.”Beyond the excellent compensation and comprehensive benefit package you'll receive as a Clinical Research Associate, joining Covance opens the door to many career opportunities. Learn more about what’s possible with a company who truly invests in you at http://covance.com/CRAcareers.At Covance, we value your unique point of view and bold ideas to help bring innovative medicines to market and advance modern healthcare. Join our supportive team and see how our flexible work environment along with mentoring, training and career development can help you thrive personally and professionally.Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
- Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
- Together, let’s shape new possibilities for your career and improve the lives of patients around the world.