Covance is hiring a LC-MS/MS Analyst to join their global Special Chemistry team!
If you have one year plus of LC-MS/MS experience performing extractions and working with LC-MS/MS systems in a production environment, find out why Covance is a great way to grow your career with an industry leader!
Work with top global talent in your field.
We offer a $3K Sign On Bonus, Tuition Remibursement and Relocation Assistance!
The LC-MS/MS Analyst will be responsible for the following:
1. Prepare samples for analysis by LC-MS/MS
2. Perform instrument maintenance (LC-MS/MS) and document
3. Prepare calibrators, QC and standards as outlined in each analyte SOP
4. Review and monitor QC for the various analyses and troubleshoot as needed
5. Perform LC-MS/MS instrument and assay troubleshooting
6. Review and edit departmental SOPs
7. Perform proficiency testing as needed
Education: B.S. degree in Chemistry or Biology from accredited college or university preferred
Experience: 1 year (minimum) experience performing extractions and working with LC-MS/MS systems in production environment.