Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field. Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis. Two years of professional level experience in applicable human resources area
- Human resources principles and practices in assigned area of responsibility;
- Applicable Federal, State, and local laws, rules, regulations, codes, and/or statutes;
- Research methodologies;
- Statistical computations;
- Employee relations principles and practices;
- Customer service principles.