Covance is currently seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst for Executive Compensation to join our growing HR Team. This position is located onsite in Princeton, NJ or Raleigh-Durham, NC.
The ideal candidate will have strong data analytical skills and three years of Compensation. This will be a great opportunity to learn and grow a career within Executive Compensation!
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Overall program management and administration of executive compensation
• Provide analytical support, model executive compensation scenarios and make recommendations.
• Research and assess market prevalence and trends regarding executive compensation design.
• Provide support as needed regarding preparation of Compensation Committee meeting materials.
• Evaluate executive job roles, recommending appropriate mapping/band/grade.
• Provide support regarding recommendation of new hire and internal executive offer packages.
• Participate in third party market surveys for executive positions.
• Provide support related to creation of year-end proxy tables and regulatory requirements.
• Conduct research and analysis on compensation proposals such as retention plans, equity modeling and other compensation trends.
• Demonstrate understanding of the requirements/data elements to create reports which streamline and support compensation programs.
• Provide analytical support regarding ad hoc research and other related executive compensation projects as identified by management.
• Support overall program management and administration of the annual bonus plan.
• Research and assess market prevalence and trends regarding variable pay program designs and targets.
• Manage and monitor executive equity ownership guideline achievement.