Project Manager, Medical Device
Full Time & Remote Position in the US
Serve as key client contact for assigned project responsibilities, establishing working relationships with client project teams which result in client satisfaction, operational excellence and increase potential for repeat business.
- Lead core project team(s) and facilitate team's ability to lead extended project team(s), ensuring effective cross-functional teamwork among project team members including both internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as escalation point for project issues, within area of project responsibility, to internal and external stakeholders, as appropriate and resolve conflicts as needed.
- Understand the project delivery strategy, costing assumptions and resulting budget for assigned project(s).
- Monitor project scope, schedule and costs to ensure all remain on track with the contract and with financial performance targets. Initiate and implement appropriate actions to proactively manage the change control process both internally and externally.
- Proactively lead quality control and risk assurance activities to ensure project deliverables are met according to regulatory, Covance and client requirements.
- Create and manage variance to required project plans. Per SOPs, implement and monitor progress against project plans and revise as necessary. Ensure that all staff allocated to assigned project(s) adheres to professional standards and SOPs, providing performance feedback to team member’s respective supervisors.
- Aid in development and maintenance of key project performance indicators for client specified metrics, ensuring that the KPIs are within scope of the project contract.
- Define and manage project resource needs and establish succession plans for key resources.