We are seeking a Health Economics and Outcomes Research Associate to work in our Gaithersburg, MD office.
The selected candidate will have the knowledge of the sources of PRO data collection and the ability to organize a basic PRO psychometric study and work with IRBs and ethics committees for approval as required and perform quantitative analysis of PRO data (study analysis and/or psychometric analysis) or qualitative analysis of focus group data. Additionally, may plan and conduct focus groups and cognitive interviews related to PRO development and validation.
· Understand Client Requirements: Participates in defining how the assignment will be performed and the deliverables that will be presented by the Firm.
· Prepare Proposal: Reviews and revises draft proposals that respond to client requirements following standard formats used for previous engagements.
· Develops Data, Data Collection Tools and Collection: Works with external and internal parties to develop data collection tools and methods. Identifies sources and obtains information from knowledgeable individuals, reference texts, on-line databases, and other research sources.
· Reviews Summaries: Reviews data; identifies patterns and implications.
· Develops Findings: Assists in using information and data to develop findings appropriate to client requirements.
· Interface with Internal Management and Client: May meet with client to review work plan, schedule meetings, describe data sources, explain patterns observed in data, and indicate how findings and recommendations were developed or other purposes.
· Prepare and Present Deliverables: Prepares written memos, correspondence, and reports; conducts in-person presentations for clients.
· Evaluate Engagement: Participates in the evaluation of client engagements to review the work plan, budget, consultant contributions, client responses, and the potential for future work.
· Generate Repeat Business: Establishes business relationship with clients and seeks repeat business for the Firm.
· Train and Mentor Staff: Acts as a mentor to less experienced consulting staff, orienting them on firm policies and career development objectives.
· Supports Other Areas: Supports other functions of the firm as needed.