The Senior RFI Coordinator is an integral member of the Enterprise RFI Response Team. The mission of the Enterprise RFI Response Team is to efficiently manage information requests within the RFI process, provide accurate/validated information and data, and support the global commercial organization to win new business by writing responses that are consistent, compelling and award-winning. The Senior RFI Coordinator supports the Business Development Directors, Client Managers, and RFI Manager with RFI response activities. The role will oversee RFI completion including monitoring progress, establishing deadlines, and ensuring deliverables comply with all preparation requirements specified in the RFI. Supports RFI Manager in project kickoffs, subject matter expert (SME) reviews, and other RFI activities.
- Reviews and analyzes RFI documents, providing summary for further evaluation during project team kick-off meeting.
- Sets up logistics for Project Team meetings, drives and coordinates RFI response calendar, tracks assignment of proposal development actions, develops document drafts ensuring adherence to proposal requirements.
- Responsible for working closely with response team members and internal SMEs, to draft concise, complete, and clear responses to questions while ensuring compliance with customer requirements and adherence to enterprise-wide client deliverable processes
- Bears primary responsibility for writing core BU RFI responses and contributing to integrated RFI responses, with backup responsibility for adjacent BU RFI responses as assigned
- Reviews proposal for compliance prior to submission.
- May be required to contact clients with standard inquiries (i.e. clarifying questions, proposal delivery logistics, etc.)
- May be required to lead RFI requests autonomously
- Contributes to assigned RFI process improvement projects and supports implementation as defined and assigned by management
- Performs other duties as assigned.