The Associate eTMF Manager position will be office based in the King of Prussia, PA office.
The Associate eTMF Manager is responsible for supporting the Director of the Records Management function within processes Business Process & Solutions, implementing and maintaining Records Management systems and processes in CDCS to ensure compliance:
- Consolidation of various records management vendors for cost effectiveness.
- Implementing a streamlined, global process.
- Ensuring compliance in how CDS stores, retrieves, refiles records.
- Performing yearly testing of the process to ensure success during both audits and inspections.
- Leading the decisions for accurate destruction of global records based on corporate retention guidelines.
- Oversee and supervise the strategy execution for the records management components of the electronic trial master file system (eTMF) and the CDS records management needs.
- Support the Director of Business Process & Solutions by performing delegated management tasks.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions for job functions within Records Managements, discovering and documenting process improvements.
- Conduct initial contract negotiations with document archival vendors.
- Plan for ongoing storage needs of paper documents.
- Participate in Covance project teams and client meetings, as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance of deliverables to applicable regulations, guidance requirements and client requests.
- Coordinate and support the preparation and maintenance of project plans for Records Management projects and for subsequent adherence to the plans.
- Present aspects of Records Management to auditors during client and/or regulatory inspections.
- Any other duties as requested by management.