This position will be office based in the King of Prussia, PA office.
This position is responsible for supporting the Director of the Records Management function within processes Business Process & Solutions, implementing and maintaining Records Management systems and processes in CDCS to ensure compliance:
- Consolidation of various records management vendors for cost effectiveness.
- Implementing a streamlined, global process.
- Ensuring compliance in how CDS stores, retrieves, refiles records.
- Performing yearly testing of the process to ensure success during both audits and inspections.
- Leading the decisions for accurate destruction of global records based on corporate retention guidelines.
- Oversee and supervise the strategy execution for the records management components of the electronic trial master file system (eTMF) and the CDS records management needs.
- Support the Director of Business Process & Solutions by performing delegated management tasks.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions for job functions within Records Managements, discovering and documenting process improvements.
- Conduct initial contract negotiations with document archival vendors.
- Plan for ongoing storage needs of paper documents.
- Participate in Covance project teams and client meetings, as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance of deliverables to applicable regulations, guidance requirements and client requests.
- Coordinate and support the preparation and maintenance of project plans for Records Management projects and for subsequent adherence to the plans.
- Present aspects of Records Management to auditors during client and/or regulatory inspections.
- Any other duties as requested by management.