• Assist in pricing of studies utilizing a proprietary pricing model as well as data driven decision support tools and analytic techniques.
• Analyze internal and external data in order to maximize new business creation while also managing to margin targets.
• Empower sales functions through effectively communicating details of pricing and ensuring needs of clients are met in the pricing process.
• Manage the interplay between various internal functions in order to drive expeditious and high quality pricing output that requires input from a variety of internal functions.
• Participate in external client discussions related to pricing of studies as needed.
• Evaluate relevant programs and benchmarks and recommend potential structures for pricing and programs
• Actively participate in the setting, review, and revision of optimal pricing guidelines, parameters, and best practices.
• Analyze all pricing activities including discounts, programs, and contract price and develop recommendations to improve profitability and mix.
• Create and manage against metric based indicators to ensure the group is driving profitable business growth.
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, computer science, or related field.
Comfortability managing and analyzing large data sets through statistical techniques
• Novice programming skills at a minimum
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment