We are seeking a Supervisor of Industrial HVAC and Electrical Facilities for a 40 Building non-union Research Campus in Greenfield, Indiana
- Manages all critical facilities electrical, controls, and HVAC equipment on campus, creating and implementing preventative maintenance strategies as well as equipment life cycle replacement plans
- Performs the supervisory duties including full range of recruitment, staff development and performance evaluation activities for staff of 7 technicians
- Supervise preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance programs for maintenance staff
- Lead departmental efforts in the Process Excellence program by identifying projects and ensure implementation
- Coordinates support from outside vendors for facilities equipment support functions.
- Monitoring of budgets and operational costs
- Monitor the work environment to assure the working conditions are and remain safe and meet all relevant safety requirements.
- Manage plant site events such as Utility outages, emergencies, etc
- Manages capital projects for Facilities equipment