- Lead and participate in analysis, design, and development efforts for laboratory information systems using lean Agile best practices.
- Facilitate implementation of our software architecture standards for the entire Laboratory Systems organization.
- Collaborate with senior leadership in Corporate Operations and IT teams to design and deliver high- performance software services and applications.
- Prepare detailed technical specifications from which computer programs will be written.
- Develop, code, test, debug, and document programs.
- Analyze, review, and alter programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt new requirements.
Note: This is not an app support role. You will be part of a team jumping from one high priority project to another implementing new tools. Minimal travel to sites across the US.
Preferred candidate would have experience with cloud based technologies such as Kubernetes, Containers, Event Streaming, and Micro-Service Architectures