The Strategic Writing and Experience Team at Covance falls under the Strategic Writing, Presentations, Experience, Information, Knowledge and Experience group within the Commercial Organization at Covance. We are currently looking for a Senior Experience Associate to build up the team working on collecting and reporting on our company experience data. We are recruiting in India or the UK for this role.
The person we are looking for:
- Is experienced at working with trial data and reconciling various sources, and is an expert in Excel and Word
- Is resourceful about finding information and suggesting ideas
- Supports the continuous maintenance of and enhancements to the company’s experience data by using all tools available (e.g., internal databases, external libraries) to complete missing and correct/adjust existing information, under supervision
- Supports updates to the company’s experience data repository (e.g., by uploading new and/or adjusted data on SharePoint platform), under supervision
- Supports the entire Enterprise Client Solutions organization by addressing low complexity requests for staff experience, company experience and headcount data, as assigned by management. Reviews and analyzes requests to ensure the request is clear. Follows up with appropriate contact for additional information as required.
- Assists with updates to internal and client-ready presentations of staff experience, company experience, and headcount data
- Is expected to work on opportunities regardless of Business Unit, with specialization in at least one Business Unit (e.g., Early Development, Government work, Central Lab Services, Clinical Pharmacology, and/or Clinical Development Services)
- Ensures timely delivery of assigned deliverables. Escalates issues/challenges to Manager for advice on resolution
- May support senior management-facing activities for assigned opportunities as needed, including supporting preparation, attendance, or leading applicable preparation and meetings
- Participates in ways to improve the efficiency and quality of processes and the resulting deliverables
- Contributes to Qvidian content library by submitting new content or updates to existing content, using the official content submission process
- Maintains appropriate knowledge of the technical and regulatory environments
- Works across the organization in matrix environment across multiple time-zones and locations to lead the process and complete deliverables
- Completes other appropriate duties, as assigned by the manager, which require similar skills in accordance with business needs and common sense.