Responsible for coordinating the accuracy of all sample related information which are entered into the LIMS system. Monitoring the sample logging process to ensure that the required timelines for analysis are met. Responding to and resolving sample management questions with respect to shipments and samples. Reconciling samples in LIMS.
This applies to routine and non-routine studies in compliance with appropriate company standards, GxP and regulatory guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in science or related field.
• Experience may be substituted for education.
• Ability to utilize word processing software, database, spreadsheet, and specialized software.
• 2 years of Bioanalytical or sample management experience required.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and manage time.