We have a great opportunity for a STUDY DIRECTOR specializing in Toxicology, Immunology or Oncology to join the Study Direction team at our Greenfield, IN site. Covance’s work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work.
In this role, the Senior Study Director will:
- Serves as the scientific specialist for a toxicology specialty program and serves as a Study Director for studies, as described in GLPs. The Study Director has overall responsibility for the technical conduct of a study, as well as for the interpretation, analysis, documentation, and reporting of results.
- Assists or may plan, design, and/or lead a team to conduct complex studies to generate high quality scientific results on behalf of Covance clients and play a key role in developing new strategies, techniques, and instrumentation for new ventures and critical issues in the area of specialty.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Has a PhD, DVM, or equivalent degree;
- Experience in Toxicology, Immunology or Oncology
- Maintains current regulatory awareness (domestic and foreign);
- Is skilled in performing scientific presentations and preparing scientific publications;
There is no better time to join us!