Covance’s Equipment Service Technician in Madison, WI will not only look after your immediate needs but also help you with your career goals.
Are you looking for an entry-level job that provides a starting hourly rate of $15.00 AND offers full medical/dental/vision benefits? Are you looking for a general labor position that does not require previous directly related experience? Do you want to continue your education? Covance provides tuition reimbursement.
We want you to succeed so we will provide you with excellent on the job training and mentoring.
We also want you to take time off for yourself, so Covance offers 24 days of paid time off annually.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the washroom area by prioritizing workload and equipment to be washed
- Organizes and maintains clean equipment in appropriate locations
- Maintains well documented laboratory records according to SOP’s & GLPs. Reviews other equipment service technician data and identifies potential problems
- Pull reports and utilize information to assist with workload projections
- Monitors environmental conditions and reports deviations to supervisor
- Provides and maintains inventory of equipment and supplies
- Reports all animal care concerns and becomes involved in the resolution and appropriate corrective action, when necessary
- Reviews own data and identifies potential problems
- Maintain safe work environment
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- There are no external client-related job duties in this role
Individuals with previous experience with the following experience are encouraged to apply: