The Senior Specialist, Clinical & Ancillary Supplies Services position will be office based in Princeton, New Jersey.
The Senior Specialist, Clinical & Ancillary Supplies Services (CASS) will:
- Coordinate and oversee aspects of logistics related to Clinical and Ancillary Supplies services.
- Support these services to both internal and external clients.
- Responsible for the set-up and coordination of project activities related to clinical and ancillary supplies.
- Independently support the delivery of the Clinical and Ancillary supplies component of assigned studies within a region or for a large global study.
- Provide local support with clinical and ancillary supplies start up activities and related project feasibility.
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) related to import, export and labeling requirements.
- Work with staff in Clinical Trial Design & Strategy, Vendor Management, Quality Assurance, Business Development and Operations, to provide relevant clinical and ancillary supply data critical to the ability of the organization to develop plans for the successful implementation and conduct of global clinical trials.
- Assure that pre-study, drug supply and labeling processes comply with applicable guidelines and regulations and fulfill client and Covance requirements.
- Provide logistical support for clinical and ancillary supply coordination.
- Provide input into business development activities.
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) in client focused clinical and ancillary supply workstreams.